Stay confident, fit, and sexy throughout your pregnancy with Cassie Gruber Fitness!
During my own pregnancy, I was very happy to remain fit! I wasn't exercising like I had been before, but I definitely believe that it contributed to such a healthy pregnancy, weight maintenance, keeping me very mobile, and great sleep each night. Being pregnant, your body is already working overtime to create a new life, so it felt great to know that exercise was helping me to feel better (while doing great things for my little guy inside!). Exercise during pregnancy needs to be different than before you were pregnant. Know that your strength will be lower, your body will have a harder time balancing, and modifications are needed for your growing belly!
Pregnancy is a beautiful time where women’s bodies create a masterpiece. It is no easy task to create a life, but well worth it! The toll that pregnancy takes on a woman’s body is like no other, but there are definitely ways to improve the process. Over the past few decades research has shown significant benefits from exercising during pregnancy, not only for mom but baby as well!
- Help with weight management, gestational diabetes, pregnancy induced hypertension
- Helps decrease the risk of urinary incontinence, constipation, nausea, swelling, varicose veins
- Helps to prevent diastasis recti (abdominal separation), lower back pain
- Improves energy and sleep
- Reduce stress, anxiety, depression
- Aids in return to normal daily activities 40% faster following labor
- Reduces instances of postpartum depression
- Increases placenta growth for improved oxygen and nutrient delivery to baby
- Improves baby heart health
- Less stress on baby at birth
- Improves baby’s brain development inside and outside of the womb
- 75% reduction in maternal exhaustion during labor
- 75% reduction in need for Caesarian section
The goal of prenatal fitness is to help mom stay healthy and active during pregnancy, to condition and strengthen muscles, and to help prevent diastasis recti. I will help you do just that with my specific programming to help you as much as possible during this time!
Services can be done in person or online! Reach out to me here!