• Consent and Authorization.
• Additions and Modifications.
The methods by which we collect the information are as follows:
• Information you provide to us directly: as part of your use of the Sites and Services, we may require you to register and select a username and password. A variety of Personal Information and personal data is collected during that registration process. In addition, as part of your use of the Site, we may request additional Personal Information including, your name, address, email address, user name, password, demographic information, and credit card information.
• Use of public forums: you may voluntarily provide information while engaging in the use of our message boards, journal function, or other public forums related to your interest, goals, personal experiences, or health topics.
• Information provided upon purchase: through the process of purchasing a product or Service via the Sites, you may provide us Personal Information, such as your mailing address, apparel size, and credit card information.
• Solicited user feedback: you may provide us with Personal Information through the course of emails with customer service, as well as any surveys or customer outreach.
• General Information: through your use of the Sites, we may collect information which is more general in nature, including information regarding your use of the internet browser identification, and operating system application software.
• Cookies: we are provided information on your internet use through cookies. “Cookies” are small data files that document the websites that you visit. Cookies are designed to establish traffic patterns through the internet so that we may determine the best type of advertisement, third party sites, and content to enhance your use and to maximize the relevance of our website to each user.
Please be aware that advertisers or other third parties on our Site who are engaging in our Services may also utilize Cookies to track patterns. We do not control our third party partners or other parties’ use of the Cookies or web deacons. Please be aware that you may opt-out, delete or disable Cookies via your web browser.
• Use of your Information.
Cassie Gruber Fitness uses your Personal Information to enhance your experience with our Site and to provide you better Site content and Services. Cassie Kociemba Inc, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and directors utilize the information in creating and determining the content of the Site.
We may also employ third parties to assist us in consulting on or improving our Sites and Services. This may include third party service providers, advertisers, contributors, merchandise or product partners, and other companies working with Cassie Gruber Fitness. Given our offering of third party sites via the Sites and Services, we also share your information with third parties that we believe have information or products of interest to you. We use the information collected to customize the advertisements that you see based on your personal data, including your utilization of third party postings.
We also utilize your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate in helping to administer your account, including solving problems, which you may have via our customer service department. Your Personal Information is requested and utilized in registering you for a subscription to the Site and all of the Services that accompany a subscription. It is also used to respond to any inquiries or requests for additional information or content you may direct to Cassie Gruber Fitness.
In some circumstances, Cassie Gruber Fitness may be obligated to cooperate with various international, federal, state or local law enforcement inquiries. We reserve the right to disclose or transfer Personal Information and General Information as required to comply with legal requirements or as requested by any law enforcement agency or government official. We will also, as indicated in the TOU, disclose information as we feel is necessary or appropriate in dealing with inappropriate use of the Sites or Services, or use which inhibits the use of the Sites and Services by others.
Cassie Gruber Fitness is committed to a secure Site; however, no site can be guaranteed to be completely secure and it is important for you to protect against authorized access to your password and to your computer to ensure maximum security. Should you determine at any time that there is a breach of security for any reason, you must notify Cassie Gruber Fitness immediately at email@example.com. By utilizing the Sites and Services, you acknowledge and agree that your use of the Sites and Services is at your own risk and that Cassie Gruber Fitness disclaims any representations or warranties with regard to the security of the Site.
• Children’s On-Line Privacy Protection.
The Sites and Services are not intended for or directed to children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information or General Information from minors under the age of eighteen (18). Pursuant to the TOU, we have asked for representation and warranty that all parties utilizing the Sites and Services and/or posting to the forums be of legal age. Inthe circumstance that we determine that a user is under the age of eighteen (18), we reserve the right, but do not have the obligation, to address the situation by removing the posts, blocking access to the Site, or otherwise notifying the registered user of such use. We request that any parents or guardians with concerns about the submission of their child’s Personal Information to our Site, notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Modification or Deletion of Personal Information.
To best utilize the information provided, we provide the opportunity to modify your Personal Information as voluntarily provided through the Sites and Services. You may change your Personal Information at any time by providing the information to us at email@example.com; provided however, that even if you delete or modify information from your profile, we may retain certain items of Personal Information for our records. If you wish to delete your Personal Information entirely or “opt-out” of the Services we provide, you may unsubscribe to the Site or request that we discontinue any email offers to you in accordance with the TOU.
• Third Party Interaction.
Cassie Gruber | Founder of Cassiegruber.com